Guidelines for the Real Estate Seller
· Clean or replace dirty or worn carpets.
· Open all curtains and blinds.
· Replace any burned out light bulbs and turn on
· Clear all clutter.
· Clear all countertops.
· Wash and put away any dirty dishes.
· Set the dining room or kitchen table if you have
particularly nice linen or china.
· Simmer a few drops of vanilla on the stove.
· Put on soft music.
· Burn wood in the fireplace on cold days, otherwise,
clean the fireplace.
· Put fresh towels in the bathroom.
· Take any laundry out of the washer and dryer.
· Leave the house so your REALTOR® is free to
deal with prospective buyers in a professional manner.
· Put pets in cages or take them to a neighbor.